Network-Based Cyber Attacks are evolving day by day with much more sophisticated technique and stealthy capabilities which leads to face worst losses in an organization as well as individuals.
Cybersecurity is the body of technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, computers, and data from attack, damage, and unauthorized access. Cybersecurity training teaches professionals to spot vulnerabilities, fend off attacks, and immediately respond to emergencies.
Today we want to introduce you to the “A Complete Super-size Advanced Networking Security Mastery Course Bundle 2017” along with 8 Additional Course which is $2719 Worth Bundle Course just for $69 along with This Single Package master Level Course.
You can Access This 8 complete courses & 200 hours of content 24/7
There is always a huge demand for Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers and network Security experts.
This course will train with real-world scenarios and it will cover all the aspect of Network breach emergency response skills.
In this course bundle, you will learn in detail about various aspects of online security. it contains many well known and popular courses
This Course Contains very interesting monster training in certified Ethical Hacking, CompTIA SY0-501: Security+, Cisco 210-260: CCNA Security, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator(CHFI), Data Security Compliance, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP).
Their courses are provided by leading experts in their fields. Celebrity partners include Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, and Stephen Covey and their business packages are partnered by Microsoft to bring you content which is not just average but outstanding!
- Access 8 complete courses & 200 hours of content 24/7
- Learn footprinting & reconnaissance on networks
- Discover how to perform network scans
- Understand system hacking & how to test for vulnerabilities
- How to Pentesting your organization network
- Emergence cyber attack response in you network
- Explore Trojans, backdoors, viruses, & worms & how to defeat them
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of internal & external security provisioning in 3 courses
- Establish & maintain an information security program
- Learn about incident management & how to form a response
- Advance level Security Mitigation Technique to Prevent Data Breach
- Study the information systems audit process
- Understand the principles of access control
- Establish & maintain an information security governance framework
- Learn via a series of instructor-led videos & self-study manuals
- Discuss topics w/ other students in the networking facilities
- Improved your job prospects once you sit for qualifications
- Learn the principles of access control & how they can be strengthened & applied to keep unauthorized users out of a system
- Understand the role of information governance & risk management in security standards
- Use cryptography to protect data in transit
- build security architecture & design to limit data access & potential angles of attack
- Design & implement business continuity & disaster recovery plans
- Discover the legal obligations of data security
You can view the range of courses included below, simply click the course header to show or hide the units of study:
- Certified Ethical Hacking
- CompTIA SY0-501: Security+
- Cisco 210-260: CCNA Security
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Data Security Compliance
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP)
You will Gain the ability to do ethical hacking From beginning to Advance level skills by taking this course which is Cost of $30. Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking wifi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, cracking Linux passwords, and more topics that are added every month,Footprinting & Reconnaissance
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Cloud Computing
CompTIA Security+ is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone to an IT security career.
You can Download CompTIA Securiy+ Syllabus Here
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities
- Manage data, application, and host security
- Implement network security
- Identify and implement access control and account management security measures
- Manage certificates
- Identify and implement compliance and operational security measures
- Manage risk
- Troubleshoot and manage security incidents
- Plan for business continuity and disaster recovery
This Course train the candidate’s knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security using:
- SIEM Technology
- Cloud & Virtual Network Topologies
- BYOD, Bring Your Own Device
- Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- 802.1x Authentication
- Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS (under Domain 6.0)
- Anti-Malware/Cisco Advanced Malware Protection
This exam validates skills for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
This Course will drive you to follow most important techniques and depth cyber investigation level concepts.
- Perform incident response and forensics
- Perform electronic evidence collections
- Perform digital forensic acquisitions
- Perform bit-stream Imaging/acquiring of the digital media seized during the process of investigation.
- Examine and analyze text, graphics, multimedia, and digital images
- Conduct thorough examinations of computer hard disk drives, and other electronic data storage media
- Recover information and electronic data from computer hard drives and other data storage devices
- Follow strict data and evidence handling procedures
Data security is a most important thing and regular compliance make more strong security maintain in organization. this course will tech you the following interesting skills.
- Module 1: Data Breaches And ID Theft
- Module 2: Device Security Basics
- Module 3: Avoiding Inadvertent Disclosure
- Module 4: Physical And Technical Safeguards
The CISSP certification is a globally-recognized certification in the field of information security and has become a standard of achievement that is acknowledged worldwide.
Offered by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, commonly known as (ISC)², CISSP is an objective measure of excellence, which requires a broad level of knowledge.
you’ll master the fundamentals of information systems security, and learn the skills you need to pass the CISSP exam. If you’re interested in tech and want to earn a great living securing networks, this course is for you.
- The principles of access control and how they can be strengthened and applied to keep unauthorized users out of a system.
- Telecommunications and network systems that need to be hardened to prevent data loss or theft.
- The role that information governance and risk management play in raising security standards, and how they need to be applied to corporate information systems.
- The importance of secure software architecture and design to help ensure that in-house systems protect data and resources.
- Using cryptography to protect data in transit and prevent unauthorized access of files without the correct encryption keys.
- Using security architecture and design principles to limit data access and potential angles of attack.
- Monitoring, auditing and improving operations security to keep systems secure at the point of access.
The demand for skilled information security managers is on the rise, and CISM is the globally accepted certification standard of achievement in this area.
The uniquely management-focused CISM certification ensures you are re-equipped with the best practices in the IT industry and recognizes your expertise to manage, design, and oversee and assess an enterprise’s information security.
- How to establish and maintain an information security governance framework, and the processes required to support it.
- How to manage information risks to an acceptable level to meet the business and compliance requirements of the organization.
- Build, implement and operate an information security program that perfectly aligns with the wider information security strategy.
- Planning the correct response to information security incidents, including defining the investigation and recovery steps required to minimise business impact.
The CISA certification is renowned across the world as the standard of achievement for those who audit, monitor, access and control information technology and business systems.
Being CISA-certified showcases candidates for their audit experience, skills, and knowledge, and signifies that you are an expert in managing vulnerabilities, instituting controls and ensuring compliance within the enterprise.
- The information systems audit process and how it is applied in a real-world environment.
- The importance of applying information technology governance principles to maintain levels of security and availability.
- Defining and managing the information systems and infrastructure lifecycle to better plan for upgrades and replacements.
- Codifying IT service delivery and support mechanisms and levels to ensure that systems and users remain fully productive and issues are properly prioritized.
- Identifying critical information assets and designing systems to protect each from loss, theft or unauthorized access.
- Building a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy that will help keep the organisation running in the event of a major system failure
Source : GBHackers