Helper plugin for analyzing UEFI firmware. This plugin contains the following features:
- Apply the correct prototype to the entry point function
- Fix segments so all segments are RWX and have the correct semantics
- This allows for global function pointers to be rendered correctly
- Apply types for core UEFI services (from EDK-II)
- Locate known protocol GUIDs and assign the GUID type and a symbol
- Locate global assigments in entry and initialization functions and assign types
- Loader for Terse Executables
Tested on 2.3.2660
This plugin is released under a MIT license.
Source : KitPloit – PenTest Tools!