Geolocation Spy (GeoSpy) is an OSINT analysis and research tool, which allows people to track and execute intelligent social engineering attacks in real time. It was created with the aim of teaching the world how large Internet companies could obtain confidential information such as the status of sessions of their websites or services and control their users through their browser, without their knowlege, but It evolves with the aim of helping government organizations, companies and researchers to track the cybercriminals.
- LOCATOR OPTIMIZATION Trace the path between you and the target you’re tracking. Each time you make a move, the path will be updated, the location of the target is obtained silently through a bypass made in the browsers, allowing you to skip the location request on the victim’s side, and at the same time maintain a precision of 99% in the locator.
- APPROACH When you’re close to the target, GeoSpy will tell you.
- REST API Generates an API (random or custom), and through this you can control and monitor other Web sites on the Internet remotely, getting the traffic of all visitors.
- PROCESS HOOKS Manages social engineering attacks or processes in the target’s browser.
- SEVERAL You can issue a phishing attack of any domain or service in real time as well as send malicious files to compromise the device of a target.
- SPEECH A process of audio creation is maintained which is played in the browser of the target, by means of this you can execute personalized messages in different voices with languages in Spanish and English.
- PUBLIC NETWORK TUNNEL GeoSpy has its own API that is linked to ngrok.com to allow the automatic management of public network tunnels. So you can publish the content of your GeoSpy server which is executed locally to the Internet, to manage hooks or public attacks.
- CLICK ATTACK TO GET CREDENTIALS Automatically obtains the target credentials, recognizing your connection availability on a social network or Internet service.
- NETWORK You can get information about the user’s network.
- SPEED Viewing the target’s network speed. (Ping, download, upload, type connection)
- HOSTS OR DEVICES Here you can get a scan of all the devices that are connected in the target network automatically.
- PROFILE Brief summary of the target’s behavior and important additional information about your device.
30 sessions recognition
Session recognition is one of GeoSpy most interesting attractions, since you as a researcher can know remotely what service the target is connected to.
- USABILITY You can delete logs and view alerts for each process or action you run against each target.
cd geospy chmod +x install.sh ./install.sh
cd geospy chmod +x uninstall.sh ./uninstall.sh
usage: geospy [-h] [-v] [-u URL] [-p PORT] [-ak ACCESSKEY] [-l LOCAL] [-n] [-ic INJC] [-ud] optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -v, --version show program's version number and exit -u URL, --url URL Put the web page URL to clone. -p PORT, --port PORT Insert your port. -ak ACCESSKEY, --accesskey ACCESSKEY Insert your custom Access Key. -l LOCAL, --local LOCAL Insert your home file. -n, --ngrok Insert your ngrok Authtoken. -ic INJC, --injectcode INJC Insert your custom REST API path. -ud, --update Update GeoSpy to the latest version.
–url In this option you add the URL you want to clone, which works as a decoy.
–port Here you insert the port, where you are going to run the GeoSpy Server.
–accesskey You enter a custom key for the GeoSpy Panel, if you do not insert it will generate an automatic key.
–injectcode GeoSpy contains a REST API to play anywhere, using this option you can customize the name of the file to include, if it does not, generates a random name allusive to a token.
–local Using this option you can call a local HTML file, this is the replacement of the –url option made to run a local link in GeoSpy.
–ngrok In this option you can enter a token, to run at the time of a process. This would replace the token saved in configurations.
–version You can see the version number of GeoSpy.
–update Option used to upgrade to the latest version of GeoSpy.
–help It is used to see all the above options, from the executable.
geospy --url http://example.com --port 80
You can read more about geospy and download the tool here
Source : Haxf4rall