Open source self-hosted cyber security learning platform
About The Project
HaccTheHub is an open source project that provides cyber security
The HaccTheHub system consists of 3 main parts:
- Docker: containing all of the boxes creating the environment in which we’ll be learning on.
- The backend: controlling Docker and responsible for starting/destroying indivisual box in the system and managing the networking that joins them into a unified system.
- The frontend: GUI for the user to interact with the system via their web browser.
To get HaccTheHub up and running, you would need to setup the followings
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/J4FSec/HaccTheHub.git
- Install dependencies for the backend
python3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt
- And dependencies for the frontend
- Start up Docker
- Start the backend
- And the frontend
The WebUI should now be accessible via http://localhost:8080.
Any contributions are much appreciated. If you have a suggestion, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also open an issue with the tag
- Fork the project
- Create a new branch for the new feature (
git checkout -b feature/EpicFeature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -m "Add EpicFeature")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/EpicFeature)
- Open a pull request.
Distributed under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0. See
LICENSE for more information.
- @Nehozun – Completely re-made the frontend. We’d be lost without him.
Source : KitPloit – PenTest Tools!