Havoc is in an early state of release. Breaking changes may be made to APIs/core structures as the framework matures.
Please see the Wiki for complete documentation.
Havoc works well on Debian 10/11, Ubuntu 20.04/22.04 and Kali Linux. It’s recommended to use the latest versions possible to avoid issues. You’ll need a modern version of Qt and Python 3.10.x to avoid build issues.
Cross-platform UI written in C++ and Qt
- Modern, dark theme based on Dracula
Written in Golang
- Payload generation (exe/shellcode/dll)
- HTTP/HTTPS listeners
- Customizable C2 profiles
- External C2
Havoc’s flagship agent written in C and ASM
- Sleep Obfuscation via Ekko or FOLIAGE
- x64 return address spoofing
- Indirect Syscalls for Nt* APIs
- SMB support
- Token vault
- Variety of built-in post-exploitation commands
You can join the official Havoc Discord to chat with the community!
To contribute to the Havoc Framework, please review the guidelines in Contributing.md and then open a pull-request!
Source : KitPloit – PenTest Tools!