OffensivePipeline allows to download, compile (without Visual Studio) and obfuscate C# tools for Red Team exercises.
OffensivePipeline downloads the tool from the git repository, then compiles it with msbuild and finally obfuscates it with ConfuserEx.
- List all tools:
- Build all tools:
- Build a tool
OffensivePipeline.exe t toolName
Add new tools
The scripts for downloading the tools are in the Tools folder in yml format. New tools can be added by creating new yml files with the following format:
- Rubeus.yml file:
- name: Rubeus
description: Rubeus is a C# toolset for raw Kerberos interaction and abuses
Requirements for the release version (Visual Studio 2019 is not required)
- Disable the antivirus 😀
- Teste on Windows 10 Pro – Version 20H2 – Build 19042.631
Requirements for build
- Description: Seatbelt is a C# project that performs a number of security oriented host-survey “safety checks” relevant from both offensive and defensive security perspectives.
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/Seatbelt
- Description: SharpGPOAbuse is a .NET application written in C# that can be used to take advantage of a user’s edit rights on a Group Policy Object (GPO) in order to compromise the objects that are controlled by that GPO.
- GitLink: https://github.com/FSecureLABS/SharpGPOAbuse
- Description: SharpSpray a simple code set to perform a password spraying attack against all users of a domain using LDAP and is compatible with Cobalt Strike.
- GitLink: https://github.com/jnqpblc/SharpSpray
Source : KitPloit – PenTest Tools!