Time for another Kali Linux release! – Kali Linux 2021.1. This release has various impressive updates.
- OpenSSL – Wide compatibility by default – Keep reading for what that means
- New Kali-Tools site – Following the footsteps of Kali-Docs, Kali-Tools has had a complete refresh
- Better VM support in the Live image session – Copy & paste and drag & drop from your machine into a Kali VM by default
- New tools – From adversary emulation, to subdomain takeover to Wi-Fi attacks
- Kali NetHunter smartwatch – first of its kind, for TicHunter Pro
- KDE 5.21 – Plasma desktop received a version bump
Source : KitPloit – PenTest Tools!