However, JSpanda cannot detect advanced prototype pollution vulnerabilities.
How JSPanda works?
- Uses multiple payloads for prototype pollution vulnerability.
- Gathers all the links in the targets for scanning and add payloads to JSpanda-obtained URLs, navigates to each URL with headless Chromedriver.
- Download latest version of Google Chrome and Chromedriver
Scan: python3.7 jspanda.py
- Add URLs to url.txt file, for instance : example.com
Basic Source Code Analysis : python3.7 analyze.py
- Generate PoC code using analyze.py
- Execute PoC code on Chrome’s console. It pollutes all the words collected from the source code and show it on the screen. So it may generate false positive results. These outputs provide additional information to researchers, do not automate everything.
Source code analysis – Screenshot
Supporting Materials :
Source : KitPloit – PenTest Tools!